1. Full tuition, found on the invoice you will receive, is due by the 20th of each month. A late fee of $15 will be assessed after the 30th of each month. Please contact the studio if special arrangements need to be made.
2. Lessons MUST be cancelled 24 hours prior to your lesson. If not your lesson fee is forfeited. No call/no show payment is expected. Emergencies are accepted.
3. We will reschedule when possible with 24 hour notice. If the lesson cannot be rescheduled payment may be transferred to the next month. You MUST give 24 hour notice or payment is forfeited. This will be strictly enforced.
4. A $25/child registration fee is due annually each August, with tuition for that month.
5. Book fees, recital and accompanist fees are to be paid with tuition for the month, or when books and or materials are received.
6. Group classes and concerts are paid upon class/concert times. Payment plans can be arranged.
7. Practicing guidelines for students are 4-7 days a week, 15-30 minutes practice time or as instructed by your teacher.
8. Snow days are determined by noon. If we deem the roads are not safe enough, we will email, Facebook and text an alert.
9. Please be respectful of studio instruments.
10. There is a NO refund policy. If lessons are discontinued, one month’s tuition is due. A week’s notice is expected. No refunds will be given.
11. Please sign the photo waiver. All photos may be used on social media.
Sign for policy: ______________________________ Date: ____________________________
Please review our studio and media release policies prior to scheduling classes. If you would like to meet or discuss the policies in further details, please contact Miss Shannon at the studio.
Media Release Policy:
I hereby irrevocably authorize Miss Shannon’s Studio to use photographs of me and/or my property and authorize her, licensees, legal representatives and transferees to use and publish (with or without my name, company name, or with a ficticious name) photographs, pictures, portraits or images herein described in any and all forms and media and in all manners including composite images or distorted representations, and the purposes of publicity, illustration, commercial art, advertising, publishing (including publishing in electronic form in CD’s or internet websites), for any product or services, or other lawful uses as may be determined by Miss Shannon’s Music Studio.I further waive any and all rights to review or approve any uses of the images, any written copy or finished product. I am of full legal age and have read and fully understand the terms of this release.
Sign for media release: ________________________________ Date: ____________________.